Brave Kids Bold Cures is a fundraising initiative supporting kids fighting cancer at Sanford Children's Hospital and Roger Maris Cancer Center in Fargo. These young heroes and their families inspire us every day with their courage in the face of unimaginable challenges. They deserve every chance for a future beyond the pain and fear of cancer.
Expert Care, Close to Home
The Sanford Children's Hospital and Roger Maris Cancer Center work in collaboration to ensure children and young adults, ages 0 to 18, receive the very best cancer care, close to home.
At every stage of the journey, these young patients are in the expert hands of three board-certified pediatric oncologists, a multidisciplinary team of nurses, pediatric sub-specialists, therapists and Child Life specialists. Sanford's membership in the National Cancer Institute's Children's Oncology Group (COG) also increases access to cutting-edge clinical trials and innovative treatments.
- 30 children/adolescents diagnosed with new cancer diagnosis.
- 40 children/adolescents currently in treatment for cancer.
- 100 children/adolescents in a pediatric patient survivorship program.
Impact of giving:
Your support makes a difference for kids by helping:
- Purchase specialized equipment.
- Advance pediatric cancer research.
- Provides unique programs and services for pediatric patients and their families.
General Contact Information:
Sanford Health Foundation
P.O. Box 2010
Fargo, ND 58122-2399